Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Chapter Seven - Hunting

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Chapter Seven - Hunting Empty Chapter Seven - Hunting

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:11 pm

~Chapter Seven - Hunting~

Max's POV

"Max, Max, Max." I woke up in an infirmary, I was lying on a bed and Fang was sitting in a chair next to the bed. "You feeling better?" he said smiling, wow was he smiling a lot or what? "Much." I said returning his smile, all of a sudden the door slammed open and I was tackled by Angel, Nudge, Iggy, and Gazzy who were hugging every bit of me they could reach.

Fang's POV

After we got back we had to go to the infirmary, Max was in worse shape than the rest of us, I went to sit down by Max's bed when a women intercepted me, "Sorry but you have to come into the other examination room." she said, I pushed passed her and sat down by Max's bed. "Whatever you need to do to me, you can do it here, I'm not leaving Max." I said, she was about to argue when Jason came in, "You heard the man." he said sitting down next to me, the women pursed her lips but nodded, "Oh fine, let me go get my kit." she said and she stalked out of the room. "Thanks." I murmured to Jason, he nodded, "I know what it feels like to love," he said softly. After a while the women came back and Jason left, it didn't take long for the women to fix me up and eventually I was alone with Max. "Max..." I said softly, "Max..." I said a little louder, "Max," she opened her eyes slowly and smiled. "You feeling better?" I asked, "Much." she answered smiling back. All of a sudden the door slammed open and the rest of the flock rushed in to hug Max.

Max's POV

When I finally was healed I went up to my room and saw Fang checking his blog on the laptop. "Any good posts?" I asked sitting down next to him, "A few, FanGirl_985 from Road Island offered to let us hide in her room." we both started laughing. When we finally stopped laughing we stood up, we looked into each other's eyes and I knew we were both thinking the same thing. Slowly we leaned in closer to each other and our lips met. It was pure bliss, at least it was until Iggy burst in, Fang and I broke apart instantly, "Don't you knock Iggy?!" Fang shouted, "Raptoids, they found us!" he said, we all went outside and saw Raptoids by the dozen, and all of them were fighting fiercely. Sparky was blasting them, Jason and Hellion were frying them, apparently they could breathe fire, and the rest of the flock were trying to hit them in the noses with little success, I looked at Fang who simply nodded, ooh I love that macho attitude of his, I smiled and set off after one of the Raptoids, "Having fun?" said a voice, I turned around and saw a man, I didn't get a good look at him before he hit me and I was out.

Fang's POV

A couple days later Max and I were healed, I went up to my and Max's room and started checking my blog, "Any good posts?" I looked around and saw Max sitting down next to me; I smiled and turned back to the laptop. "A few, FanGirl_985 from Road Island offered to let us hide in her room." We both started laughing. Man my gut hurt so of course I had to stop laughing, Max stopped too, and we both stood up, we looked into each other's eyes and I couldn't help it, and she seemed to be thinking the same thing, we leaned in closer and kissed, I hoped that it would never end, but you know what they say: all good things must come to an end, Iggy burst in and we broke apart, Damn it! I thought, "Don't you knock Iggy?!" I shouted at him, then I saw his face, something was wrong, "Raptoids, they found us!" he said, we all went outside and saw that everyone else was fighting the Raptoids, Max looked at me and I nodded, let's do this! I thought, I took off and started fighting a Raptoid, Max was darting after me but stopped abruptly, I looked and saw a man had come out of nowhere behind her, she turned around and he hit her over the head and she was unconscious, he picked her up and was gone, Iggy and I left the cave and went looking around for that thing that took Max, now it was personal. "Time to go hunting." I growled.

Authors Note: Whatchya think, let me know

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:11 am