Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Chapter Five - Settling In

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Chapter Five - Settling In Empty Chapter Five - Settling In

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:49 pm

~Chapter Five - Settling In~

Max's POV

"So this is the flock?" the boss asked, his voice was like a low growl, "Yes sir." Hellion replied, the boss stepped out of the shadows. "Stop being so formal Hellion," he said, he was small than he had seemed before, he was just above five foot six inches, he had long shaggy dark brown hair, brown eyes and, well he was like another version of Fang, he wore black from head to toe and he certainly didn't seem to like smiling. "Yes, sorry Jason." Hellion murmured and he stood up, "Go and tell the others." Hellion nodded and left. Jason looked at us all with an unreadable expression, "You must be Max, I am Jason," he said looking at me, "And you are?" he said shifting his gaze to Fang, "I'm Fang, your friendly neighborhood bird kid." said Fang and we all burst out laughing except for Jason who just stood there smiling.

Fang's POV

I looked from Hellion to the boss in the throne, "So this is the flock?" he asked, No duh, I thought. "Yes sir." Wow is this the military? "Stop being so formal Hellion," I looked up to see that the boss had stepped into the light, and I gotta tell ya this guy gave me a good vibe, he reminded me of someone but I'm not sure who. He wore black from head to toe, and he had a seriously unhappy look on his face, "Yes, sorry Jason." Hellion murmured standing up, "Go and tell the others." Hellion nodded and left. "You must be Max, I am Jason," Jason said looking at Max, he turned to look at me. "And you are?" he said, "I'm Fang, your friendly neighborhood bird kid." I said and everyone burst out laughing except for Jason who just smiled.

Max's POV

After the introductions were made, Hellion led us to our rooms, okay they were more like chambers but hey who cares? Iggy and Gazzy shared a room(which worried me a little) and across from them Nudge and Angel also shared a room. "Fang you can stay in there, and Max you'll stay in there," Hellion said pointing at two rooms across from each other. "Ah, I don't think so," Fang said with a smile and he followed me into my, oh sorry Fang, our room. We looked around and believe it or not it looked pretty comfortable. "Woah." I heard Fang whisper.

Fang's POV

When everyone had been introduced we were all led to our rooms by Hellion, Iggy and Gazzy shared a room across from a room that Nudge and Angel shared, "Fang you can stay in there, and Max you'll stay in there," I smiled, I'm staying with Max buddy boy. "Ah, I don't think so," I said and I followed Max into no not her room, but our room. We looked around, the place actually looked like a bedroom, complete with bed, dresser, bathroom, and walk-in closet. "Woah." I whispered.

Authors Note: Cool? The next chapter will have some action in it...please review.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:52 pm