Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Chapter Two - Revelations

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Chapter Two - Revelations Empty Chapter Two - Revelations

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:14 pm

~Chapter Two - Revelations~

Max's POV

It took a few weeks before we could cut Totals hair without it being too short, in the mean time he slept by me to make sure Iggy and Gazzy wouldn't do anything else to him, I tell ya that dog was neurotic the whole time, he was convinced that Iggy or Gazzy were gonna sneak in and grab him. The morning after we finally cut his hair he kept glaring at everyone like he was daring them to laugh at him, which made them laugh anyway. "So does anyone have anything planned for today?" Fang said one morning at the breakfast table, I saw his eyes dart towards me and away again, I couldn't help grinning as I saw him blushing, "Well Angel and Nudge want to go out flying for a bit, and I'm sending Gazzy with them to make sure that they're okay, and Iggy wants to go somewhere with Ella, and I'm gonna stay here to rest for the day." I said, I noticed Iggy blushing as I mentioned him going somewhere with Ella, "And what about you Fang?" I asked smirking, he shifted uncomfortably in his chair, "I'm gonna stay here, I haven't checked my blog for a while and I probably got a lot of messages to get through." he said blushing the whole time. I got up and went into my room to lie down, I was lying down for about a minute when I heard Fang come in. "Yeah Fang?" I said smiling with my eyes still closed, he cleared his throat and sat down at the edge of my bed, "Uh, could we talk later...after everyone else is gone?" he asked, I giggled and sat up, "Talk about what?" I asked, as soon as I said that he blushed again, he stood up and walked out the door, as he walked out I heard him say "You'll see later."

Fang's POV

A couple weeks after the hair dye incident with Total, he was back to normal again. We were sitting at the breakfast table that morning and let's just say I had some things on my mind, "So does anyone have anything planned for today?" I said, I couldn't help glancing at Max since my question was directed more towards her, I must've been blushing because she was looking at me with a big grin on her face. "Well Angel and Nudge want to go out flying for a bit, and I'm sending Gazzy with them to make sure they're okay, and Iggy wants to go somewhere with Ella, and I'm gonna stay here to rest for the day." she said, "And what about you Fang?" she asked smirking at me, I wasn't feeling too comfortable, "I'm gonna stay here, I haven't checked my blog for a while and I probably got a lot of messages to get through." I said, Damn Fang, you're a horrible liar! I thought to myself, Max got up and walked out, "I'll be right back." I told the others and I could've sworn I heard Iggy and Gazzy sniggering as I went around the corner. I walked into Max's room and saw her lying down on her bed, "Yeah Fang?" she said without opening her eyes, I cleared my throat and sat down at the edge of her bed, "Uh, could we talk later...after everyone else is gone?" I asked, she giggled and sat up, "Talk about what?" she asked, I felt my cheeks getting warm again, I stood up and walked out the door. As I walked out I said, "You'll see later."

Iggy's POV

After my prank with the hair dye Total was back to normal for the most part, but he wouldn't let himself be alone with Gazzy or me again. "So does anyone have anything planned for today?" Fang said one morning at the breakfast table, he glanced at Max and blushed before Max answered him, "Well Angel and Nudge want to go out flying for a bit, and I'm sending Gazzy with them to make sure they're okay, and Iggy wants to go somewhere with Ella, and I'm gonna stay here to rest for the day." she said, "And what about you Fang?" she asked with a smirk on her face, I blushed when she mentioned Ella and me, he shifted uncomfortably in his chair, "I'm gonna stay here, I haven't checked my blog for a while and I probably got a lot of messages to get through." he said blushing the whole time. Max got up and walked out, "I'll be right back." Fang said, as he turned around the corner, Gazzy and I were sniggering. "Come on." I said to Gazzy, and we followed Fang, I put my ear against the door and listened, "Uh could we talk later...after everyone else is gone?" Fang asked, I heard Max giggled and the sound of bedsprings, "Talk about what?" she asked, after a few seconds Fang started to walk towards the door, Gazzy and I bolted out of sight, "You'll see later." Fang said walking out of Max's room.

Max's POV

Angel, Nudge, and Gazzy were ready to take off and Iggy had already left with Ella so now it was time to talk to Fang, I walked into my room where I waited for Fang to come and find me, after about half an hour he came, he was looking kind of fidgety, "So Fang, what did you want to talk about?" I asked smiling, he smiled and sat down on the bed next to me, "I think we should get things out in the open between us." he said, I nodded and smiled again, I already knew what was coming. "Max, I uh, I love you." he said the last bit so quietly that I could barely hear him, "I'm sorry, what was that?" I said playfully, he blushed and cleared his throat, "I love you." he said, and this time I heard him loud and clear, Yes, I knew it! I thought to myself. "Well Fang, I uh, I feel the same way." I said, we sat there for a minute blushing. "Well it's good to get that off my chest." I said, we both started laughing; when we were done laughing we were both tired. We took a nap in my bed as we waited for everyone else to come home. It felt good cuddled up with Fang.

Fang's POV

After everyone else had left, Max and I were alone in the house, I stood looking out the window for a minute and then I went into Max's room, I felt very nervous, Max was smiling when I walked in, she looked so beautiful today. "So Fang, what did you want to talk about?" she asked still smiling, I smiled and sat down on the bed next to her, "I think we should get things out in the open between us." I said, she nodded and smiled again, Go on, say it, say it. "Max, I uh, I love you." I said, I knew that I'd said the last bit very quietly, "I'm sorry, what was that?" she said playfully, I could tell she was making me go all the way on this one, that's one of the things I love about her, she doesn't do anything halfway, "I love you." I said again, she looked really happy, "Well Fang, I uh, I feel the same way." she said, we sat there for a minute blushing. "Well it's good to get that off my chest." she said, we both started laughing; when we were done laughing we were both tired. We took a nap in Max's bed as we waited for everyone else to come home. It felt good cuddled up with Max.

Authors Note: What do ya think, romantic? Touching? Comic? Let me know

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:22 pm