Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Chapter Four - Fly Or Die

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Chapter Four - Fly Or Die Empty Chapter Four - Fly Or Die

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:39 pm

~Chapter Four - Fly Or Die~

Once I had left a note for Ella and my mom explaining what had happened we took off with Hellion leading us, oh did I mention that he's got big, tan, scaly, dragon wings? Anyway we were headed to his hideout somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Well surprisingly I actually had a hard time keeping up with Hellion, "Hey Hellion, slow down a bit!" I shouted at him, he turned and fixed me with a serious glare, "No, we've gotta keep moving, we're not safe just because we're a few thousand feet in the air!" he shouted back, I goggled at him, I mean sure the Erasers had had wings too but they were all dead and these raptor things? Come on! "Don't look at me like that Maximum, you'd be surprised how high those things can jump." About an hour later we made it to the Rocky's, "Okay, now we can slow down, we'll land on that cliff over there," we flew over and landed on a cliff, nearby was a small cave entrance. "Now listen up, you have to be cooperative with the boss, that means none of your famous smart ass comments Max, or you Fang, show him some respect." I shrugged and he led us into the cave, it looked less like a cave the farther we got inside, it almost looked manmade. Hellion stopped abruptly in front of us, directly in front of him was a large...no way...you've gotta be kidding me...a large stone throne! And in it was a proportionally large man, but I couldn't see his face, Hellion got down on one knee, "Boss, our guests have arrived."

Authors Note: I know it's short.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:14 pm