Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Chapter Three - Summer's Over

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Chapter Three - Summer's Over Empty Chapter Three - Summer's Over

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:31 pm

~Chapter Three - Summer's Over~

Max's POV

When I finally woke up it was already the next day, I was still lying in my bed with Fang cuddled up with me. I gotta tell ya, it was comfortable, I got out of the bed and covered Fang before dropping a kiss on his forehead and walking out of the room. As I walked into the kitchen to make breakfast I heard snickering behind me, I turned around and saw Iggy and Gazzy who were trying there best not to be too loud lest they wake up Fang. "What's so funny?" I demanded of them, they just kept snickering, that is until Fang snuck up behind them, "Well? What is so funny?" he asked calmly, Iggy and Gazzy turned around slowly, "Well uh...why were you two cuddled up in the same bed?" Iggy asked grinning, I smiled and got out some eggs, "I guess we fell asleep waiting for you guys to get back." I said, Iggy smirked and walked away; Gazzy followed him. "How do you think they'll react when we tell'em" Fang said walking in to help me with breakfast, I had started scrambling the eggs on the stove, "No idea, well, Iggy and Gazzy as far as I can tell would probably get a real laugh out of it." I said, Fang nodded and got out some sausages, which he started to cook on a pan on the burner next to mine, "I think we should tell them all at once today, the flock, Total, Ella, and, my mom." I said smiling up at Fang. When I was done cooking the eggs I put them all on a plate in the middle of the table, Fang was done cooking about five seconds after I was, "Come on let's go wake'em all up" I said, and we walked out of the kitchen and into Angel's room, Nudge was still asleep but Angel was wide awake and she got up and came over as soon as she saw me, "Good morning sweetie." I said giving her a hug, "Breakfast is ready, why don't you go sit down." I told her and she left the room, I walked over to Nudges bed and gently shook her awake, "Mmm, what is it?" she said sleepily, "It's breakfast time sweetie, time to get up." I said, as Nudge got up I walked out and into Iggy and Gazzy's room, "Come on guys enough hiding out, it's time for breakfast." I told them, I walked out of their room and went to have breakfast.

Fang's POV

When I woke up, Max was just walking out of the room, it was already the next day, I got up and walked out into the living room, there I saw Iggy and Gazzy snickering, "What's so funny?" she demanded, they just ignored the question an kept snickering. I snuck up behind them and said, "Well? What is so funny?" I asked calmly, Iggy and Gazzy turned around slowly, and I'll tell ya, all the color drained from their faces as they saw me. "Well uh...why were you two cuddled up in the same bed?" Iggy asked grinning, Max smiled and got out some eggs, "I guess we fell asleep waiting for you guys to get back." she said, Iggy smirked and walked away; Gazzy followed him. "How do you think they'll react when we tell'em" I said walking in to help Max with breakfast, she had started scrambling the eggs on the stove, "No idea, well, Iggy and Gazzy as far as I can tell would probably get a real laugh out of it." she said, I nodded and got out some sausages which I started to cook on a pan on the burner next to hers, "I think we should tell them all at once today, the flock, Total, Ella, and, my mom." she said smiling up at me. She finished the eggs and put them on a plate which she put in the middle of the table, I finished just a little after her, "Come on let's go wake'em all up" she said, and we walked out of the kitchen and into Angel's room, Nudge was still asleep but Angel was wide awake and she got up and came over as soon as she saw Max, "Good morning sweetie." she said giving her a hug, "Breakfast is ready, why don't you go sit down." Max said and Angel left the room, I walked out and went to wake Ella and Max's mother, neither of which were home, Ella must've gone to school, and Max's mom must've gone to work. I thought as I went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Max's POV

After breakfast we all just sat around for a bit, I wanted to wait until Ella and mom were home but I decided to tell the flock as soon as possible, "Hey guys?" I said trying to get their attention, they all looked at me curiously, "I think that you all deserve to know that uh," I started to say when Fang finished for me, "That Max and I have uh, we have feelings for each other and we confessed them to each other yesterday." he said, same old Fang, right to the point no matter what the thing is. "Big Surprise." said Iggy smirking, Angel looked really pleased, "Oh I just knew you two would end up together!" she said happily. The rest of the morning went on fairly uneventful until we all heard a knock at the door, I got up to answer the door but Fang gestured that I sit down and he went to answer it. Fang opened the door and he and the man now standing in the door frame were talking, I couldn't hear what was being said but whatever the man was saying, it was making Fang uneasy, Fang gestured for the man to come in and he did so, the man was tall, he had short spiky black hair and really pale eyes that looked cold and remorseless, he was wearing a black, leather trench coat and gloves. "Who are you?" I asked calmly, he looked shaky as though he was scared or something and yet his eyes still had that look in them, "I am Hellion, please may I sit down? I have come a long way." he said, and man did he sound weak, I gestured towards an armchair and he sat down in it. "I bring news about Itex, they are making a new type of recombinant that was never before perceived," He said gravely, "Which would be?" I asked, now I was interested, Hellion shifted in his seat, "They're using dinosaur DNA now, more specifically Raptor, and they plan on using these new creatures to hunt you down." he said with his voice starting to become more steady, "And you're here to warn us?" I asked, he shook his head as if to say no ya think, "I'm here to warn you and to offer you refuge with my friends and I." he said simply. I looked at him suspiciously, "What kind of friends, and what kind of person are you, you look human," I said a little too accusingly, "So do you when those wings are covered up, no I was combined with something sort of unique." he said with a half smile, "Which would be?" I asked, he shifted in his seat a little, "Dragon." he said.

Fang's POV

When we were all finished with breakfast we just sat around at the breakfast table for a bit, I could tell Max was anxious to tell the flock about us and sure enough, "Hey guys?" she said, the flock all looked at her, "I think that you all deserve to know that uh," she started to say when I decided to finish her sentence for her, "That Max and I have uh, we have feelings for each other and we confessed them to each other yesterday." I said, Wow, that was really long winded, I thought to myself. "Big Surprise." said Iggy smirking, Angel looked really pleased, "Oh I just knew you two would end up together!" she said happily. The rest of the morning went by usually until there was a knock at the door, Max got up to answer it but I gestured for her to sit down, after all the gentlemen lets the lady rest right? Anyway when I opened the door there was a man standing there, he was tall, he had short, spiky black hair and really pale eyes that looked cold and remorseless, he wore a black leather trench coat and gloves. "I need to talk to you all, I've just escaped from Itex." he panted. I wasn't sure what to do, "Listen, you are all in danger, let me talk to you all." he persisted still panting, "Alright then, come on in." I said and I gestured for him to enter the house and he did so, "Who are you?" Max asked calmly, he gave his attention to her for a moment "I am Hellion, please may I sit down? I have come a long way." I guess Max noticed how weak he looked because she gestured towards an armchair and he sat down in it. "I bring news about Itex, they are making a new type of recombinant that was never before perceived," He said gravely, "Which would be?" Max asked interestedly, Hellion shifted in his seat, "They're using dinosaur DNA now, more specifically Raptor, and they plan on using these new creatures to hunt you down." he said, he seemed to be regaining confidence, "And you're here to warn us?" Max asked, he shook his head as if to say no ya think, "I'm here to warn you and to offer you refuge with my friends and I." he said simply. Max looked at him suspiciously, "What kind of friends, and what kind of person are you, you look human," Max said accusingly, "So do you, when those wings are covered up, no I was combined with something sort of unique." he said with a half smile, "Which would be?" Max asked again, he shifted in his seat a little, "Dragon." he said.

Hellion's POV

I landed behind a dumpster on the street and pulled my scaly wings in tight, Why me? I thought as I threw on a black leather trench coat to hide my wings, after all it isn't very comfortable to have my wings covered up by this thing, I came out from behind the dumpster and looked around. "There it is, I just hope they're home." I mumbled to myself, I walked to the other side of the street and up the steps to the front door. Nice house I thought, I knocked on the door and a few seconds later a man answered the door, he was tall and his dark overlong hair was tied back in a pony tail. "I need to talk to you all, I've just escaped from Itex." I panted. for a moment he just stood there, "Listen, you are all in danger, let me talk to you all." I persisted still panting, "Alright then, come on in." he said and he gestured for me to enter the house and I did so, there was a girl in the kitchen who was looking very curious, "Who are you?" she asked calmly, I looked at her for a moment before answering, "I am Hellion, please may I sit down? I have come a long way." I asked her, she looked me up and down before gesturing towards an armchair which I sat in, "I bring news about Itex, they are making a new type of recombinant that was never before perceived," I said gravely, "Which would be?" the girl asked interestedly, I shifted in my seat, "They're using dinosaur DNA now, more specifically Raptor, and they plan on using these new creatures to hunt you down." I said, "And you're here to warn us?" the girl asked, I shook my head, way to go miss obvious. I thought to myself, "I'm here to warn you and to offer you refuge with my friends and I." I said simply. I guessed that the girl didn't trust me by the way she was looking at me, "What kind of friends, and what kind of person are you, you look human," she said accusingly, "So do you, when those wings are covered up, no I was combined with something sort of unique." I said with a half smile, "Which would be?" the girl asked again, she was kind of annoying with all these questions, "Dragon." I said.

Authors Note: Exciting? I hope so, the adventure begins next chapter.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:18 am