Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Chapter One - Breakfast Time Laugh

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Chapter One - Breakfast Time Laugh Empty Chapter One - Breakfast Time Laugh

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:05 pm

~Chapter One - Breakfast Time Laugh~

Max's POV

It was morning, I could feel the warm sunlight coming through the windows, "Max?" I heard Fang say, I opened my eyes and he was standing over my bed, his face was unreadable but he looked like he had something to say. Fang blushed and quickly turned away, he mumbled something about breakfast and left the room. I got up out of bed and headed toward the bathroom to wash up for the day.

Fang's POV

Morning at last, I thought as I walked into Max's room, there she was still in bed, she had her eyes closed but I could tell she was awake, "Max?" I said softly, her eyes opened and she looked at me, Go on stupid...say it you chicken! I thought to myself. I could feel my cheeks getting warm so I knew I must be blushing, Damn there goes the tough guy thing, I turned away to avoid her gaze, "It's time for breakfast" I mumbled and I walked out of the room. Damn, it's three words, why can't ya say'em Fang! I thought angrily as I sat down at the kitchen table.

Max's POV

When I was finished brushing my teeth and combing my hair I went to wake Angel, Nudge, Gazzy, And Iggy, I was surprised to find them all awake in Angel's room, "Hey guys, breakfast time." I announced, they were huddled around Total but broke circle when I entered. Total's fur was pink and there were blue ribbons on his head, I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. "Oh ha ha." said Total sarcastically, he sniffed and trotted out. "Three...two...one!" counted Iggy and we all heard Fang roar with laughter.

Total's POV

"No, no, stop, nooo!" I said as Iggy dunked me into a bucket of hair dye, He then dunked me into a bucket of warm water, when he was finished dunking me he grabbed a towel and dried me off, he held up a mirror and my jaw dropped, my fur was pink. "Damn you Iggy!" I yelped at him, "Oh I'm not done yet." Iggy said and one of his famous evil grins spread across his face, Why me, left with this little monster. I thought, Iggy was holding up a blue ribbon and I'll tell you what, I tried my best to run away from him, but then Gazzy came in and held me down while Iggy tied that ribbon in my fur on top of my head. Just then Angel and Nudge walked in and gaped at me, they were all surrounding me and looking at me in disbelief, just then Max walked in and they all stepped back, "Hey guys, breakfast time." she said to them, and then she noticed me, at first she tried to resist but she burst out laughing, "Oh ha ha." I said, I sniffed indignantly and trotted out, as I made my way to the kitchen I heard Iggy counting, "Three...two...one!" he said, as he said two I entered the kitchen, as he said one Fang noticed me and immediately roared with laughter at the sight of me.

Fang's POV

I was waiting for the rest of the flock and Total to come in for breakfast when I heard Total yelling "No, no, stop, nooo!" he yelled, then I heard him again, "Damn you Iggy!" he yelped, one minute later I heard Max laughing full force, I wonder what's so funny that she would laugh so hard I thought curiously but my question was answered in five seconds as Total walked through the kitchen door, I didn't even try to resist laughing, his fur was pink and he had a blue ribbon on his head.

Authors Note: Funny? if so please review. Even if it wasn't funny I'd like some opinions.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:46 pm