Montague Works

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for the written works of JT Montague.

Prologue: The Stranger

Montague91
    Montague91
    Admin

Personal Info
    Name: JT Montague
    User Status: Owner

Prologue: The Stranger Empty Prologue: The Stranger

Post  Montague91 Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:29 pm

Prologue: The Stranger

As Nyx and Kalona sat in the boat together, Nyx heard a sound that did not belong. She knew that Kalona and herself were supposed to be alone together, yet she heard a gentle strumming on an acoustic guitar. "I do love it here, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the mortal realm," a voice spoke, a male voice. Nyx glanced over and noticed another small boat, she could see someone inside though he was laying down and from this angle she could not see what he looked like. He was laying in the small boat and leisurely strumming on a small guitar. "Who are you?" Kalona was on his feet, remarkably the boat did not rock as he stood in it. A soft chuckle came from the other boat as the strumming stopped. The figure stood up in the boat, his boat was as still now as the one occupied by Nyx and Kalona.

The figure was a boy, no older than sixteen from the look of him, but his eyes spoke a different story, they were old and wise, and unmistakably filled with power. He wore no shirt and his pale chest was impressively muscled, seemingly carved from marble. He wore a simple pair of blue jeans with no shoes. The boy had a handsome face that reminded Nyx somewhat of Kalona and Erebus, and his long dark hair framed his face nicely and his eyes were black. "That my feathered friend, is a difficult question to answer." His voice was hard to place, it sounded eerily familiar, yet foreign and it was a beautiful voice, alluring. From behind the boy, a set of wings unfurled, they had been hidden until now. They were not strictly white or black, rather both colors were spread evenly over them. Nyx noticed that on his forehead he bore a mark, much the same as on of her vampyres.

This boy's mark was not simply in the shape of a crescent moon however, it was in the shape of a star, a pentacle to be precise, and it had two crescent moons, each with it's back to the pentacle. It was then that Nyx noticed what the boy's long dark hair had been concealing. He had a set of horns, bull horns, not very large but still there, one was sickly white, eery enough to make even Nyx turn from it. The other horn was a deep beautiful black, like the night sky. "Who are you?" Nyx repeated Kalona's question, but in a softer, more patient voice. "My father named me Samiel," Kalona studied the boy carefully. "And what are you doing here, Samiel?" Samiel smirked as he lifted softly into the air with his wings. "I'm waiting,"

Nyx tilted her head to the side, "Waiting? For what child?" Samiel laughed as he sat in midair while his wings still beat against the air. "For my father, he created me you see..." his black eyes changed then, one looked like sun stone, while the other seemed to be made from moon stone. "And now I need a body, so that I can be born in the mortal realm."

Authors Note: Does anyone like where this is heading? Would you like to read more? Let me know in the reviews and I may continue the story.